Upon on-line registration you will receive a 14 digit registration code that you will need in order to submit an abstract. Poster abstracts can be submitted after registering for the conference.
After the deadline of on-line registration, only on-site registration can be made at the desk during the conference.
You can also apply for our Summer School(KIAS) and Satellite Workshop(KRISS) together with ICAP2016.
Deadline and fees
(Until 15 May 2016)
|USD 750||USD 400|
(From 16 May 2016)
|USD 850||USD 500|
- - Application for student travel support: 23 May, 2016
- - Contributed poster abstract submission: 23 June,2016
Method of payment
- - The on-line credit card payment: To Korean, Only MS Internet explorer under MS-window system Available. [For whom not available such a system nearby, please let us know. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- - The Bank Transfer: You can see account information after selecting it as your payment option. Please note that the transfer must be in the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt. Registration code will be providing after the Secretariat confirm the transfer.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- - Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted. Written requests for cancellation should be sent by e-mail (email@example.com)
- - Refunds will be made by bank transfer after the end of ICAP2016.
- - Before June 1, 2016, the registration fee is refundable except 20% for the commission.
- - After June 1, 2016, no refund will be made.